This newly updated edition of Childhood Leukemia contains the information and support parents need during this difficult time, including:
• New treatments such as immunotherapy, tailoring drugs dosages to children’s genetic profiles, and ways to deal with side effects.
• Advice on how to cope with procedures, hospitalization, school, family, and financial issues.
• Tips for forming a partnership with the medical team.
• Poignant and practical stories from family members.
• Updated resources for medical information, emotional support, and financial assistance.
Parents who read this book will find understandable medical information and emotional support.
Download Ebook Medical book for only 10$-20$ per book