Download ebook Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents, Fourth Edition pdf free medical
Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents, Fourth Edition pdf
Medical books free.
Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents
Features: Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants Children and Adolescents
By (author): American Academy of Pediatrics
What’s in the Bright Futures Guidelines, Fourth Edition?
Twelve health promotion themes addressing
· lifelong health for families and communities NEW
· family support
· health for children and youth with special health care needs NEW
· healthy development
· mental health
· healthy weight
· healthy nutrition
· physical activity
· oral health
· healthy adolescent development
· healthy and safe use of social media NEW
· safety and injury prevention
31 age-based health supervision visits—Newborn to 21 Years
All the information and guidance that’s needed to give children optimal health outcomes
-Surveillance of Development
-Review of Systems
-Observation of Parent-Child Interaction
What’s NEW in the 4th Edition?
·Builds upon previous editions with new and updated content that reflects the latest research.
·Incorporates evidence-driven recommendations.
·Includes three new health promotion themes:
-Promoting Lifelong Health for Families and Communities
-Promoting Health for Children and Youth With Special Health Care Needs
-Promoting the Healthy and Safe Use of Social Media
·Includes new screen time recommendations
·Provides greater focus on lifelong physical and mental health
-Weaves social determinants of health throughout the Visits, allowing health care professionals to consider social factors like food insecurity, violence, and drug use that may affect a child’s and family’s health
–Features updated Milestones of Development and Developmental Surveillance questions
·Provides new clinical content that informs health care professionals about the latest recommendations and provides guidance on how to implement them in practice:
-Maternal depression screening, Safe sleep, Iron supplementation in breast fed infants, Fluoride varnish, Dyslipidemia blood screening
·Includes updates to several Adolescent screenings
With Bright Futures, health care professionals can accomplish 4 tasks in 18 minutes!
What is Bright Futures?
·A set of theory-based, evidence-driven, and systems-oriented principles, strategies, and tools that health care professionals can use to improve the health and well-being of children through culturally appropriate interventions. Bright Futures addresses the current and emerging health promotion needs of families, clinical practices, communities, health systems, and policymakers.
·The Bright Futures Guidelines are the blueprint for health supervision visits for all children.
·Bright Futures is the health promotion and disease prevention part of the patient-centered medical home.
Who can use Bright Futures?
·Child health professionals and practice staff who directly provide primary care
·Parents and youth who participate in well-child visits
·Public Health Professionals
|List Price:||$69.95 USD|
|New From:||$64.99 USD In Stock|
|Used from:||$63.97 USD In Stock|
Ebook anatomy pdf medical free.
Download medicalbook Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents, Fourth Edition pdf .
More from my site
- Download ebook Death or Disability?: The ‘Carmentis Machine’ and decision-making for critically ill children pdf Free
- Download ebook Paediatric Orthopaedics in Clinical Practice pdf Free
- Download ebook Mosby’s exam review for Computed tomography PDF pdf
- American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric Care, 2nd Edition
- The Short Textbook of Pediatrics, 11th edition
- Pediatric Psychogenic Non-Epileptic Seizures PDF
- Quick Diabetic Recipes For Dummies PDF
- Pediatric Nutrition Handbook 6th Edition PDF
- Pediatric Nutrition Handbook 6th Edition
- The Neurobehavioral and Social-Emotional Development of Infants and Children PDF