NCLEX-RN® EXCEL Second Edition PDF : Test Success Through Unfolding Case Study Review
|Author||Ruth A. Wittmann-Price PhD RN CNE CHSE ANEF|
|File size||9.2 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books|
Download the Book
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
This ultimate NCLEX-RN; review book that “helps you think like a nurse” has been fully updated to incorporate the 2016 test plan. Including more complex case studies to reflect the difficulty of the exam, this comprehensive review encourages active learning to master the content. Each evolving case study is broken down into realistic clinical problems that students can solve only by using the critical thinking skills necessary for the NCLEX-RN exam. Interspersed with over 700 interactive questions and rationales, audio-based questions, and electronic learning resources, the case studies mimic real-life nursing situations and provide models to help students problem-solve when taking the actual test.
The review is presented in an enjoyable format without the drudgery of question after unrelated question or medical terminology flashcards. Multiple-choice questions, select all that apply, hot spots, matching, true and false, prioritizing, gaming, and calculations replicate the actual NCLEX-RN exam and keep students engaged throughout the review process. Each nursing specialty features a chapter on its specific pharmacology principles, culminating in a stand-alone chapter solely dedicated to reviewing pharmacological principles. Beyond its utility as an exam review, this resource is also a unique case study book designed to assist instructors in delivering content in an innovative format.
New to the Second Edition:
- Fully updated to mirror the new 2016 test plan
- Reflects new changes in nursing, including prioritization, delegation, room assignment, The Joint Commission competencies, work-arounds, situation, background, assessment, and recommendation (SBAR) reporting, and value-based care
- More in-depth case studies to reflect greater exam complexity
- New chapters on gerontology nursing, men’s health, and veterans’ health
- New question types, including audio-based
- New e-learning component
- New responses to questions are defined by test plan categories and difficulty level
- Includes many new interactive questions and answers
- Uses unfolding case study approach, integrating all patient care content areas with practice and professional roles
- Mirrors NCLEX test blueprint
- Offers an enjoyable study option distinct from traditional Q and A
- Provides over 700 questions and answers using varied NCLEX question styles
- Includes references at the end of chapters for self-remediation
Meta Keywords:NCLEX-RN® EXCEL Second Edition PDF, NCLEX-RN® EXCEL Second Edition Free Download, NCLEX-RN® EXCEL Second Edition Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students